Thursday, July 30, 2020

My life as a talk show host, so far

Why have I not been blogging regularly, you ask? Well, it is because I have launched a new side gig, as a talk show host. Okay, maybe it is a podcast with video. And it is just on Zoom. But it has a name: Back to the Baysics. (That's because this happens in the Bay Area. It's a play on words.) And the guests have been fascinating, really. And I ask excellent questions.
This is me (I'm on the right) talking with GGU Professor of Law Michele Neitz about blockchain and its implications for business, privacy issues, government records, and more. I have also discussed the cannabis industry with two entrepreneurs, adult learning theory and practice, the idea of placemaking (especially challenging during the pandemic), and the challenge of being a restaurant owner and a business owner of color during a time when 41% of black-owned businesses have closed. Tomorrow I am talking with Amelia Linde, the Small Business Policy and Engagement Manager at the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce.

Feel free to join us. Or come be on the show! These are broadcast live, and then we put them on YouTube where they will live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment